2011年3月9日星期三

Aviva Industries lion's mouth

Yes ah! Feeling a little melancholy poet, then the only thing looks great. Ye Xiwen a while, Chong Wu Yi, who nodded and said: You just look at my office. Wu Yi-fan can not be tricked into thinking that I really think Xiwen Ye are instinctively Ye Xiwen he thought there would be no good, can Yexi Wen's boss, bosses told him to go office, and there is no reason not to.

In the office, Wu Yi-fan, sorry again smiled and said, "You really just a joke. I know the joke. Ye Xiwen pattern above the chair and sat down, the index arc chopped green onion, hitting the table, after a moment, watching a tour, the eight children Road, Wu Yi-fan, how do you, as I think this person ... ... no, I'm the first person character, I tell you how you like?

really good for us to be Ye. Wu Yi-fan facts, and the total leaf character is not bad. I think you do not want endless forced to close, right? Wu Yi-fan frowns slightly, unlimited companies has been very successful, are not without signs of opening.

Ye Xiwen slope of the eye of a document on the desktop is quite uncomfortable and said Aviva Industries Unlimited is the industry wherever he goes, and I've Aviva Industries has signed a lease for three years the time renewal, the contract expired, even Aviva Industries lion's mouth, this wherever he goes, turning the rent tripled. If this contract, then an unlimited stay in business will have no profit to be made.